MEETINGS AND CONFERENCES
Whether you are looking for a venue to host a small board meeting, a large conference, a training seminar or a corporate away day, The Stables, is the ideal destination to host your next business event.
Our 400 year-old estate contributes to the breathtaking surroundings and four conference and event rooms, situated in a convenient location, allow us to effortlessly accommodate numbers of up to 250 guests.
Royal Norwich is located just 4 miles from the A1270 (Northern Distributor Road), 9 miles from Norwich Airport and 12 miles from Norwich Train Station, which means that no-one will have to travel too far, no matter where they are coming from.
HELP US, TO HELP YOU, KEEP SAFE
We are delighted to announce that we have received the green light to host meetings for up to 30 delegates.
We have created some key precautionary measures to ensure that your safety is our priority whilst you are here with us at the Stables, Royal Norwich.
- One-Way System: Please enter the Stables through the Main Entrance, situated alongside the Pro Shop and exit the double doors next to our Short Game Area. Signage will be in place along the way.
- Breakout Areas: Refreshment Breaks and Lunch will be served in a separate area to ensure that the team are able to sanitise and clean your Meeting Room regularly.
- Grab & Go Lunches: Our Chef will be extremely flexible with you, creating and adapting our Menus to give you the opportunity to grab a bite to eat on one of our glorious patio areas or elsewhere within the Stables.
- Sanitising Stations: You will find several hand sanitising stations throughout the building including by each entrance and exit, by the toilets and in your designated Meeting Room.
- Socially-Distanced Meeting Capacities: Our Meeting Rooms are well ventilated and extremely spacious, ensuring that Social Distancing can be maintained during your Conference or Meeting.
ROOMS FOR HIRE
Four flexible meeting rooms can be configured to host meetings and conferences for up to 250 delegates.
"The two days we had with you were absolutely faultless. The venue as a whole, the conference room and facilities and your entire staff were perfect."
Angela Ruffels, St James’s Place, November 2019
"The venue was perfect for us....Our Directors loved the venue and I am sure as a company we will be using your facilities for other meetings/events.’"
Fiona Maxted, Original Cottage Company, November 2019
"Thank you, everybody said how lovely The Stables is and how nice and cosy the conference room was with the fire lit. Everybody also enjoyed the food that you supplied for the day. Thank you again for all your help getting this organised’.
Shayne Barton, Heritage Will Writers, December 2019
"Thank you to all the team for such a fantastic day! We feel very honoured to have been the first guests through the door at the new Royal Norwich and are very grateful for the efforts put in by you all in getting the place looking so great for our event."
Florence Walker, Alan Boswell, October 2019
With our three-dimensional interactive experience, you can explore The Stables from top to bottom including our bar and dining rooms, plus our conference and meeting rooms.
Our all-inclusive day delegate rate offers a convenient solution for event organisers and includes everything you need to ensure that your delegates remain fully fuelled throughout the day. We take care of everything so that you can concentrate on the real business at hand.
Prices per delegate vary depending upon your date and number of delegates.
• Arrival, mid-morning and afternoon refreshments
• Choice of lunch options, served in the meeting room or The Yard
• Main meeting room hire
• Full HD projector and 4k screens
• Flipchart and pens
• Bottled still and sparkling water
• Complimentary car parking
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
Baked Pastries & Croissants with Jam & Butter
Granola, Yoghurt & Berries
Tea & Coffee
Royal Norwich Cookie Jar
Tea & Coffee
Norfolk Cheeseboard (gf), Sourdough, Norton’s Dairy Butter (gf),
Charcutiere (gf), Smoked Fish (gf), Pork Pie (gf)
Vanilla Cheesecake & Berry Compote, Pistachio Cake & Peaches
Scotch Eggs, Sausage Rolls, Caesar Salad (v), Wild Mushroom & Spinach
Quiche (v), Warm Potato Salad (ve), Welsh Rarebit (v)
Panna Cotta & Fresh Berries (gf), Strawberry Shortbread & Clotted
Sandwich Platters; Brisket & Gherkin, Hot Smoked Salmon & Pickled
Cucumbers, Egg Mayonnaise & Watercress (v), Triple Cooked Chips with
Lemon, Garlic & Rosemary Salt (v), Rocket & Pecorino Salad (v)
Fruit Vacherin (gf), Bakewell Tart
Salt Beef, Smoked Ham, Crumbly Cheddar, Pickled Onions (ve), Onion
Chutney (ve), Gherkins (ve), Norfolk Peer Potatoes (ve), Sourdough
Peanut Blondie & Raspberry, Passionfruit Tart
Royal Norwich Brownie
Fruit Basket (gf)
Tea & Coffee
(v) = vegetarian (ve) = vegan (gf) = gluten free
For bookings and enquiries