Regular coaching is vital for young golfers to develop and improve their game. Our junior academy is the perfect way to get into golf as a youngster with regular, structured golf sessions for 6 - 16 year olds.
Our juniors receive 40 sessions of coaching each during the year from our PGA professionals. Under their expert guidance, we have watched many of our juniors flourish and remain active members with us today.
Our junior academy lessons run every Saturday all year round.
Cost for membership of our junior academy is £180 per year.
Each of the sessions are structured and include:
- Technical coaching on all aspects of the game
- Fun competitions and skills challenges
- Certificates for levels obtained in the skills challenges
- Order of merits run over the year
- End of year presentation where 20+ trophies are awarded
We are proud to have a number of junior academy members excelling around the country as junior golfers including:
- Three juniors selected for the England Girls Squad
- 13 juniors representing Norfolk
For more information about our junior academy please contact us either by phone or email