We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to start with us at Royal Norwich. We are looking for trustworthy reliable staff to be a part of a team.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
- The job may also involve simple cooking, frying and aiding the chefs in the kitchen
We are currently flexible in terms of shifts and are happy to work around the where possible. Evenings and weekend work is expected and required. Trial shifts asap.
The role is for 4 days a week, additional shifts available in advance of busy evenings and holiday cover.
For the right candidate, it could lead to progression within the kitchen.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)