Location – Weston Longville, Norwich (NR9)
Salary – Competitive
The Stables is nestled amongst 350 acres of heritage parkland providing an eclectic mix of social events & dining experiences in Norfolk, hosting an internationally acclaimed golf course & golf academy.
We are looking to recruit a professional food and beverage supervisor to be responsible for the daily operations of businesses that and serve food and drinks to customers ensuring he efficiency and the highest service levels are achieved.
F&B operations and delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximise sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
You will need to have experience of supervising in a multifunctional F&B operation which has numerous meeting rooms, which can hold up to 250, plus an outside catering operation. This destination eatery will consist of an extensive variation on service styles, catering for an array of clientele and deliver a highly memorable customer experience.
You will assist the Food and Beverage senior management team in driving the guest and member experience, helping to solicit guest feedback.
The Stables at Royal Norwich, is a forward thinking operation and looking to be a benchmark destination offering a variety of culinary experiences Please do access the website for further information on our values and culture https://www.royalnorwich.co.uk/the-stables/
Our Vision at Royal Norwich is ‘To always be recognised as a premier member’s golf club and to ensure an exceptional golf and social experience for our members, their families and guests’
- Supervise the F&B operation daily ensuring customer service standards are exceeded
- Leading F&B team during a shift and dealing with any complaints
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Embrace the departments targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage supervisory experience
- Knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Ability to delegate multiple tasks effectively
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Guest-orientated and service-minded